Hold My Beer Mud Ranch
Race Rules for all classes
- Drivers’ Meeting is mandatory for all drivers and will be at 11:30am.
- Registration will be 8am to 11am. No registrations will be accepted after 11am for the races, however, the Grudge Match is open to everyone.
- No drivers under the age of 18 are allowed.
- Seat belts or restraint systems are mandatory.
- Vehicle must pass inspection for the class it is registered for.
- Must have working brake system.
- No backing up in the pits.
- Driver must be ready to run when called to the line. If a driver is set and ready, his/her competitor has five minutes to get on-line or will be disqualified.
- If a vehicle has mechanical issue, please notify staff immediately to adjust.
- If any driver appears to be too impaired to safely race, APEX staff will not allow that driver to race.
- Please watch your speed when returning to the staging area.
- All vehicle must have hitch or tow point on rear of the vehicle.
- No riding the side of the pits.
- ABSOLUTELY no fighting – you will be disqualified and asked to leave the event.
- Please respect all racers and staff. We are here to have fun.
- APEX and HMB staff will have final say on any issues.
- Judges have the right to change rules due to pit conditions, numbers or racers and time. Rules and changes will be announced prior to the race.
- During the Grudge matches, please remember to have fun and respect your opponent.
These are ONLY our race rules.
Please checkout our PARK rules as well.
View Park Rules